just don't think about clicking me if you don't try to understand what you think is some stupid shit...

Sunday, July 24, 2005

too much mess...

"well i don't know how i'm still living with some people like my family... it's jusst that they're too good for me, they're not very good... but they are too good for me, it's just that they don't kick me out makes them living angles!
why is that? it's just that i'm nervous all the time whaen i'm home, i don't like nothing! and above of all i think a lot about killing myself!!!"
that was my speech yesterday night while i was having a nightmare, the guys recorded it and made me listen and that was horrible because i was hearing myself saying things i don't even remember!!
i'm now having a big crash on REM... cause i'm the "day sleapper" now!
nothing reeally important... it's just that the resaults are too soon and i'm so confused about them!! also the news on tv are just terrible... but just like THE front bumper says: "we just got used to it"!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

3:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

8:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

6:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home