just don't think about clicking me if you don't try to understand what you think is some stupid shit...

Saturday, July 30, 2005

nothing to do...

have you ever woke up knowing that this is the worset day of your life? well i did, and that was few days ago... i hated to feel so but then i know thaat it wasn't that much terrible... i just got the worset marks i wanted and also some so stupid guys better than i did... that exactly what made it the worset day of my life...
but going back in time it's been about two hundred worset day of my life... and i can't figure out wich one is the worsetest... still i don't know what to do tonight!! time waste!
that's how a lot of people do wast time... thinkning about things like... wich day was the worset... or how many birds flow...
so what's your waste of time???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi allosh
its the first time that i read ur blog i was attached by the name
what i wanna say is that the day is too short to spend it like that
my waste of time is thinking of my boyfriend haaaaaaaaa
note visit my new blog
darkangelcorner.blogspot.com

9:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kathy said...
hi allosh
its the first time that i read ur blog i was attached by the name
what i wanna say is that the day is too short to spend it like that
my waste of time is thinking of my boyfriend haaaaaaaaa
note visit my new blog
darkangelcorner.blogspot.com

9:37

9:46 AM

 
Blogger allosh said...

well you gave me two ways that i already know... but about rose said, it's striking how simmular the syrian youth are in spite of there differences...!!

5:35 AM

 
Blogger Z said...

hi allosh..
yes ur right there are nothnig to do here..so,this blog is a good step..and don't weast it in stupid things ok?play sport man..I don't know what else ,but do something..
7ram trawe7 wa2tak..:)

4:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Contract hire renault vans Allegra + versace Search engine placement dillingham hairy latinos Lord of the ring downloadable game stationery stationerys The ferrari in the movie bad boys 2 Job ticket software digital print plant Designer shop interior 2004 chevrolet cavalier

9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home