just don't think about clicking me if you don't try to understand what you think is some stupid shit...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

hell yes...

i think i'm back into the blogging thing.. but since i know none really reads that stuff i write.. i really like it!!

and i'm ok with myself... how bizarre!!

anyway.. lots van happen to a person in a year time.. it's really amazing how one person differs from another reacting to the same issues and situations... for example i'm still suffering to get through the first year in schoole.. i'm studying archeaology and it's so hard... while my friend is in the third year in medicine schoole.. iknow, you don't have to say it... i suck...

but still my druming thing is still the best thing in my life and it's the thing that i think i succeed in...

so what is it.. what are the standards of succes??

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey it is been long time ...there r no standards of success but those u put for ur self

and u r successful ...if anyone tried to tell u that u r not ..just say (( shut up ))

u know me
love u

11:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is enough that u bring the joy and life whereever u go

love
lol

11:51 PM

 
Blogger allosh said...

i guess yes.. but i need some confirmation.. give it to me if you're who i think you are!!

7:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog :)

12:15 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

yel3an rabbak, look at the post before this one october 3rd 2005... One whole freaking year.

keefak ya man?

6:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

b7bak.....sorry i needed to say it and i know that u won't read it here.....

9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=sonoma veterinary clinic ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you use the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home